2017 E2E Summit® Checklist
- Complete At-a-Glance Survey & Update YOUR Profile
- Research and Favorite Companies YOU Want to Meet With
- Contractors - Login and click "Search Solution Providers"
- Solution Providers - Login and click "Contractor List", then click "Complete Contractor List"
**To favorite a company, click the star to the left of their Company Name**
- View and Verify YOUR Meeting Schedule
- Contractors - Login and click "My Planner"
- Solution Providers - Login and click "Appointments"
**Please notify an E2E Team Member if you need any changes made to your schedule**
- Review "Preparation Best Practices" Below
- Book Flights to Lambert International Airport - St. Louis
- 10701 Lambert International Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63145
- Book YOUR Sleeping Room at the Chase Park Plaza Hotel
- 212 N. Kingshighway Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108
** Distance From Airport to Hotel is 10.9 miles or 19 minutes of travel time**
- Prepare samples, literature, leave-behinds, etc. for your Meetings (Solution Providers Only)
- Order Refreshments and AV Equipment for your Meeting Rooms (Solution Providers Only)
- Reach to Companies you have secure meetings with to conduct introduction discussions
- Get ready for a Successful E2E Summit!
Additional Housekeeping Items:
- The E2E Team will provide you with Usernames & Passwords to access the secure portion of e2esummit.com and E2E Matchmaker
- Access the Matchmaking database to favorite companies you want to meet with, view your meeting schedule, and much more.
- Each Company has a dedicated profile page and each attendee has an individualized profile page.
- Every attendee will be given evaluations to rate their 1-on-1 meeting experiences, preparation, and follow-through.
- The "Meeting Room" is separate from the sleeping room. These are suite-style rooms, offering a more comfortable option for hosting your meetings.
- Please let us know if you will be bringing your spouse, we would love to have them!
Preparation Best Practices:
- We stongly encourage conducting introduction/preparation discussions with your secured meetings BEFORE the E2E Summit.
- Review the VIP At-a-Glances of your secured meetings for more information
- Research and view Company Pages and Staff Profiles for more information
- Please reach out to the E2E Team if you need additional assistance with preparation efforts